Here are gathered some of my random endeavours. You will find more
on my software page.
Things I'm working on:
- Decoding Khipu.
- Ahuas Emigré Press.
I own a small publishing company, specializing in memoirs and square
- Square dancing. I am currently
practicing the C3B program. I enjoy writing Challenge-level singing
calls; some of them are published by Ahuas Emigré Press.
I redesigned and now maintain the Tech
Squares web site. (It's groovy XHTML and CSS and everything! It
has hooks into Google Calendar!)
See my software page for
- Arranging and playing live music for square dancing.
- The MIT Mystery Hunt. I've been on the teams ACME, Pturnips, and led ACME, Reloaded. I'm currently solving on team Codex.
- Learning to play the accordion.
- Playing (and tinkering with) my Ashbory bass.
- In 2004 and 2005, I was the lead programmer for the
Election Incident Reporting
System, which collected real-time data on elections across the country.
- Exposing Diebold.
- Lobbying Congress for voter-verifiable election systems.
- Fostering greyhounds for Greyhound Welfare.
- Fixing bugs in Gnome EOG.
- Mirroring the master list of Tektronix TM500 series compatible plugins.
- Making stained glass.
- Maintaining the Ananian family website.
- Baking crumpets.
- MAS 863: "How to Make (almost) Anything."
- Hacking around with the Generic Java specification.
- Overthrowing the DMCA (no link yet).
- Freeing Dmitry Sklyarov.
(update: he's been released!)
- Mirroring CueCat
- Overthrowing UCITA.
- Warning people away from
for more information)
- FLEX, a compiler
Harpoon, a Java-to-hardware compiler.
- Silicon C, a
hardware backend to SUIF (now merged into FLEX).
- A Hardware Compiler for Cryptographic
maintainer. (also maintain a CUP
grammar for Java 1.5.)
maintainer. (But I think JFlex is
probably better these days.)
- MacLinux for 68k machines.
(packaged kernels and vanilla-diffs
- devfs for Linux.
- Kernel patches for Linux.
- Mirroring css-auth.
- Mirroring USB developer information.
- Theseus, a MicroMouse design. (with
Also: eating from Pho Lemon
India. Pies are tasty, too.